Thanks For Visiting Pathway Insurance Services
Better Options for Business & Personal Insurance are One Call or Click Away!
Call 513-662-7000 or 239-349-3521.
Welcome to Our Site! We’re Glad You Found Us.
Pathway Insurance is a leading independent agency with office locations in Ohio and Florida, offering great options for Business Insurance in Ohio, Kentucky, Indiana, Michigan, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Wisconsin, Colorado, Maryland, Missouri, Mississippi, Alabama, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, North Carolina, South Carolina, Georgia, Florida, Texas, Arizona, New Mexico, Utah, and California.
You can request information and quotes by means of our online information and quote request system. Look below for links to the specific type of business insurance you need, click the link, complete a few details about your business, and one of our agents will give you a call, email, or send you a text.
In addition, our chat system is available seven days per week up until 5 PM. Want to chat with a licensed agent right now? Click our Chat Button! You can also send us a text message by texting: 513-662-7000.
We are Business Insurance Specialists!
We specialize in offering competitive Business Insurance options for many different industries, including but not limited to:
- Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance
- Contractors Insurance
- Towing Insurance (including repo)
- Landlord Insurance for Rental Properties (Residential & Commercial)
- Garage Insurance, including Repair and Body Shops (Includes Insurance for Mobile Mechanics)
- Car Dealership Insurance (New and Used)
- Insurance for Taxi, limo, and shuttle services.
Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance – NEMT Insurance is the largest of the commercial specialties we focus on as an agency. For this reason, you can trust the agents of Pathway Insurance to help you find the best options for Non Emergency Transportation Insurance.
To begin the quote process for Non Emergency Transportation Insurance, please click on NEMT Insurance Quote, call our office at 800-998-0662, or send us a text message to 513-662-7000 stating you want an NEMT Insurance Quote. Non Emergency Transportation Insurance is a difficult class of business with few carriers willing to write this particular line of business. Why are there so few Carriers offering Non Emergency Transportation Insurance in the industry?
One reason most carriers shy away from passenger transportation is due to the possibility of larger liability claim settlements. For instance, most carriers have no problem issuing Commercial Auto Insurance for Contractors, however, they avoid writing policies for Non Emergency Transportation Insurance.
Here is why: As mentioned, there is a greater chance for more severe liability claims when writing the NEMT Insurance Policy versus a Commercial Auto Policy for a Contractor. Why? When the Commercial Auto Policy is written for the contractor, contractors typically use their vehicles only to transport their equipment, tools, and supplies. Normally they are not in the habit of transporting passengers.
If someone rode along with the contractor it would likely be a fellow workmate who would be automatically excluded in most cases from coverage under the Commercial Auto Policy for a Contractor as that workmate should be covered by Workers Compensation Insurance.
In contrast, the Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Policy is written to cover liability claims for any third party suffering an injury claim or property damage claim, including the passengers being transported. See the difference? Passenger claims would be excluded with the contractor, but not so for Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Policy.
Liability exposures are increased scaring away most traditional carriers from writing Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Policies.
Here is another factor that makes traditional carriers less likely to write a Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Policy.
The passengers are already either very ill (hence the need to be transported to the doctor’s office), or they are disabled and much more prone to injuries. Does that make sense?
The transportation of individuals already in poor health is an increased liability exposure to the carrier if there were an accident resulting in an injury.
This makes it difficult — but not impossible to obtain Competitive Rates for NEMT Insurance. That is why you can count on Pathway Insurance to help you find the NEMT Commercial Auto Insurance and Non Emergency Medical Transportation General Liability Insurance you need in the state in which you do business.
As a warning, some states are more complicated than others with NEMT Insurance. For example, Michigan NEMT Insurance rates are the highest in the entire county!
Especially is that so when you are searching for Non-Emergency Insurance in Detroit Michigan. When the COVID-19 Pandemic began in 2020, one of the primary insurance companies offering Non-Emergency Medical Transportation in Michigan placed a moratorium on writing new policies, and they never reopened their doors.
This left individuals who were desirous of starting a transportation company catering to those who are ill and disabled with few choices, and worse, they would need to pay premiums on Non-Emergency Medical Transportation in Michigan that averaged 2-4 times more compared to the state of Ohio as an example.
Naturally, there is more to the story, and we would like to invite you to read this post: Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Detroit Michigan to learn more about the state of affairs of Non-Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance in Michigan as we have some encouraging announcements for companies who want to start operation in Michigan.
As was mentioned earlier, NEMT Insurance is our largest commercial lines specialty, and we write Insurance Policies for Non Emergency Medical Transportation Companies all across the United States. Please call, chat, or text us at 513-662-7000 or use our online quotes request system by clicking: NEMT Insurance Quote
If you are thinking about starting an NEMT company visit this website to learn other important details about this industry.
Contractors Insurance – Coverage for Roofing Contractors, General Contractors, Excavators, Handyman Contractors, HVAC Contractors, Plumbing Contractors, Painters, Electricians, Kitchen and Bath Contractors, Tile and Carpet Contractors, Landscapers, Fire Control Contractors, Water Restoration Contractors, Pest Control and much more!
Need Quotes? – Click on Contractors Insurance to send us your request for quotes 24/7.
Insurance for Tow Trucks – We offer Insurance Insurance for Tow Trucks in many states across the country for new ventures and well-established companies, including coverage for repo operations and storage facilities. Click on Tow Truck Insurance Quotes to send us your request for information and quotes around the clock.
Landlord Insurance – Coverage for Single Family Residential Units, Apartment Buildings (student housing and section 8), Condo Associations (all states including Florida), Office Buildings, Strip Malls, Warehouses, and much more!
Quotes for Landlord Insurance are available 7 days per week until 5:30 PM. (EST) Requests can be sent to us 24 hours daily through our online submissions system by clicking on Landlord Insurance.
Auto Repair Garages – Coverage for Auto Repair Shops, Body Shops, and New & Used Car Dealerships.
Car Dealerships – We offer insurance protection for used car dealerships including dealers with claims issues. Request a quote right now by clicking on Car Dealership Insurance Programs.
Transportation – Coverage for Tractor Trailers (single vehicles or fleets), Cargo, Tow Trucks, Moving Trucks, Dump Trucks, Logging Trucks, Taxis, Limos, Emergency and Non Medical Transportation, School Buses, Company Passenger Vehicles, and Utility Trucks, and much more.
Need Quotes? Call 513-662-7000 or click on Commercial Truck Insurance, Insurance for Taxi Drivers, Insurance for Limousines, Auto Insurance for Non Emergency Medical Transportation,
Our agents can help you find the coverage you need for your business 7 days per week until 5:30 PM EST.
The Best Business Insurance Options – What Coverage is Needed for Your Company?
If you own a business, it is important to ensure you understand what business insurance options are appropriate for your company.
The commercial insurance coverage needed for an Auto Repair Garage would naturally differ from what is necessary for a Roofing Contractor.
For example, an Auto Repair Garage would need something called Garage Keepers Insurance to protect customer vehicles in possession of the Garage while awaiting or undergoing repairs. Adding Garage Keepers Insurance to a roofing contractor’s policy would be completely unnecessary and not possible to do.
But at the same time, there are some business insurance options that may be necessary for any type of company, such as General Liability, Coverage for Equipment, Property, Inventory, Tools, Workers’ Compensation Insurance, and Business Auto Insurance.
Are you 100% certain you have the right coverage for your business? That is a great question to think about.
If the wrong type of claim event happens at precisely the wrong time, you could be facing a Catastrophic financial event!
The Best Business Insurance Options – What You Don’t Know Can Harm Your Company!
What you don’t know about insurance can have unintended financial ramifications down the road, so it is a good idea to review your needs from time to time.
If you are not currently insured with our company why not set up a time to take advantage of our Free Business Insurance Review? There is no cost or obligation to purchase from our agency.
When a serious illness has been diagnosed it is always wise to obtain a second opinion. A second opinion on your insurance needs is likewise a good move on your part.
The worst time to learn something was missing from your overall insurance protection is after the claim has already occurred!
Claims Example #1: Bob Henderson is a full-time real estate investor and owns several rented single-family homes. Bob’s annual premiums for Landlord Insurance in Cincinnati are significant. He contacts an agency wanting a better deal, and he finds one. The new agent cuts Bob’s premiums by 25% and, eager for a deal jumps at the chance to lower the cost of his Landlord Insurance in Cincinnati.
One year later, a tenant calls Bob to let him know water is leaking in his home. Bob sends his maintenance man Pete over and discovers a broken water pipe from colder than average temperatures. Pete estimates it will cost about $15,000 for the water damage. The Tenant was visiting her parents and was away, and the water had been running for several days.
Bob files a claim with his insurance company. A claims adjuster meets with Bob the next day and explains to him that water damage is not covered by the particular Cincinnati Landlord Insurance Policy Form he purchased!
“What!” Bob expresses. The adjuster empathizes with Bob but shows him in his policy what is covered under his policy. Water losses are not among the named perils in the Cincinnati Landlord Insurance Policy Form he purchased!
Bob is forced to pay $15,000 out-of-pocket. The $1500 in insurance premiums he saved was entirely lost by the $15,000 out-of-pocket expense he incurred. This story is based on a true account, and the names have been changed. (Pathway was not the agency that sold the wrong coverage form to Bob – another agent did, but we obtained the correct coverage for the policyholder.)
Claims Example #2: Fred Simmons and business partner Sue Ellen started a medical company offering mobile health services. Their company soon gained many customers and began to hire medical technicians. Fred and Sue purchased three small SUVs for their employees to use on their medical visits to patients and to carry medical equipment.
Fred dutifully added the vehicles and his employees to his car insurance policy on the advice of his previous agent.
One day Fred is chatting with Jack Thomas, one of the owners of Pathway Insurance. (Pathway was located in the same office building at the time) The subject of Business Auto Insurance came up. Jack discovered Fred had not purchased a Business Auto Insurance policy, but the vehicles he bought were all listed on his personal auto policy. Fred’s employees were listed.
Jack asked Fred, “Why didn’t you buy a commercial auto insurance policy? You need that because you are using your vehicles for business-related purposes.” Fred replied that his agent knew the vehicles were being used in business, and he said adding the cars and his employees to his auto policy was ok.
Jack explained to Fred that any claims caused by his employees or himself as he was using any of his vehicles to meet patients would be denied by Fred’s insurance company!
Later after Fred’s conversation with Jack, he was a bit nervous and skeptical at the same time, so he decided to call his soon-to-be former agent to talk about the situation. To avoid embarrassing an incompetent agent, we will refer to Fred’s former agent as Bonzo the Clown.
Bonzo repeatedly told Fred he was fully covered and that Jack had no idea what he was talking about and was trying to scare Fred and ‘get’ his business.
Jack and Fred ran into each other the following day while passing through the office lobby. Fred told Jack that his agent Bonzo the Clown, insisted he would be covered when his employees were driving his cars on work-related activities.
Jack asked Fred, “do you have a minute?” Fred did have a spare minute, so he followed Jack to his office.
Jack called the claims department of the insurance company Fred was insured with and asked to speak with a claims supervisor. When Jack was connected, he asked the claims supervisor if a policyholder insured with his company would be covered when vehicles insured under a personal auto policy were used for work-related activities, like Fred was using his cars if they had an accident.
Jack then switched the phone to the speaker so Fred could hear the answer Jack knew was coming.
The claims supervisor immediately advised Jack (with Fred listening) that their company would deny any business-related claim because the personal auto insurance policy was not intended for business exposures.
The claims supervisor for the company Fred had been insured with for over a dozen years explained: “You need to buy a commercial auto insurance policy to cover business-related work activities.”
Jack thanked the claims supervisor for her time, said goodbye, and asked Fred, “What do you think now about your agent, Bonzo the Clown?”
Fred quickly stated: “I think I need a new agent!” Jack agreed with Fred, and since the year 2000, Fred has been insured with Pathway for his business and personal insurance.
Click any of the links below for online quotes or information 24/7 for your location:
Business Insurance Ohio:
- Business Insurance Cincinnati
- Contractors Insurance Cincinnati
- Landlord Insurance Cincinnati
- Commercial Truck Insurance Cincinnati
Business Insurance Florida:
- Business Insurance Tampa Florida
- Contractors Insurance Tampa Florida
- Commercial Truck Insurance Florida
Business Insurance the Remaining States:
- Tow Truck Insurance
- Garage Keepers Insurance
- Owner Operator Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance
- Painting Contractors Insurance
This is How Pathway Insurance Can Save You Time & Money:
Shopping For the Best Insurance Rates Can Be Frustrating.
Why?? Because it can be very time-consuming.
More than 500 companies offer insurance in the states in which we operate. If you’re looking for cheap auto insurance in Cincinnati or the best home insurance in Tampa, Florida, how long would it take you to obtain hundreds of insurance quotes?
It is likely more time that you would like to invest. Pathway Insurance is the best choice for any insurance you need. Why?
As a leading independent insurance agency, we can shop the market to help you find your needs. No insurance company in the United States can offer the best coverage, rates, and options for every person’s circumstances.
That’s where we come in; we do this better than our competitors. However, there is something you do need to be aware of.
Many insurance agents and companies sell home insurance and auto in Cincinnati exclusively based on the price you pay for that protection.
We believe this mistake could cost you financially down the road.
A Cheap Price Without Any Advice™ Could Cause Great Financial Harm to Yourself.
Insurance policies are far more complicated than the price you pay for it.™
The policies consumers purchase contain many restrictions, exclusions, and terms and conditions that you, as the policyholder, must comply with.
If you violate a term or condition of your insurance policy, your claim might be denied!
We Offer Valued Services to Policyholders Insured With Pathway.
Our agency offers several unique services that will benefit you if you decide to allow our agency to care for your insurance needs.
Click on the above links to learn how these services can save you time, money, or a claim denial!
We are sure you would agree that the above services are very valuable.
The question you might need to ask yourself is this:
Am I currently receiving a service similar to this?
If not, do you see how important the service we offer might be of extreme value to you?
Why not choose our agency to help you with your insurance needs?
We Are Here To Help You Make The Right Choice.
Some companies using clever television advertisements want you to believe that price you pay for auto insurance in Cincinnati or Homeowners insurance in Tampa should be the only thing that matters when you make your buying decision.
The simple truth is that insurance is far too complicated to base exclusively on the price you pay for that protection.
The Pathway Coverage Checklist reveals 37 gaps in coverage on the typical Car Insurance policy, plus 53 different gaps for Home insurance in Cincinnati.
Anyone gap in coverage could cost you thousands of dollars!
The coverage checklist is only available through our Independent Insurance Agency.
We can help you find the best value for your dollar by shopping the market for you and providing essential and valuable services.
Our Clients Say It Best:
Click on a client for life to learn why one policyholder explains why he would never leave our agency or read the below client testimonial:
I would like to start off by saying that I have been with Jack Thomas and his staff for over 10 years. I actually had all my insurance needs filled through a family member who couldn’t supply the needs at a reasonable rate for my teenage son when he started driving because they did not have the broad network which took me into the insurance shopping market.
I met Jack and he was more than capable of supplying all of my needs at a very affordable rate. In fact I had contacted at least a half dozen companies and none of them provided me with a good rate or superior service like Pathway. Then I got married and we built a new home…..my husband had been with his insurance company for a long time who was a personal friend, so now the issue is raised of which company to go with.
Jack Thomas won hands down. Jack and his staff were knowledgeable, friendly and the service was above what we expected.
Thank You Pathway for all you do…..Keep up the good work!
Contact Us Today For the Best Insurance Options.
You can call our office by dialing 513-662-7000 or toll-free 800-998-0662 to speak with one of our licensed representatives or click on one of the links below for additional information or quotes.
Business Insurance Ohio:
- Business Insurance Cincinnati
- Contractors Insurance Cincinnati
- Landlord Insurance Cincinnati
- Commercial Truck Insurance Cincinnati
Business Insurance the Remaining States:
- Tow Truck Insurance
- Garage Keepers Insurance
- Owner Operator Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance
- Painting Contractors Insurance
A Few of our Insurance Partners: (representing over 50 companies)
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Scranton Pennsylvania Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Non Medical Transportation Insurance Erie Pennsylvania Allentown Pennsylvania Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Non Medical Transportation Insurance Pittsburgh Pa Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Philadelphia Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Pennsylvania Fort Wayne Indiana Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Hotshot Insurance Philadelphia Pennsylvania Hotshot Insurance Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Indianapolis Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Indiana Owner Operator Insurance Michigan Owner Operator Insurance Lorain Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Youngstown Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Canton Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Parma Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Dayton Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Akron Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Toledo Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Cincinnati Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Columbus Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Cuyahoga Falls Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Elyria Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Lorain Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Missouri Georgia Truck Insurance Tow Truck Insurance Louisville Ky Owner Operator Insurance Wisconsin Tow Truck Insurance Ky Owner Operator Insurance Illinois Hot Shot Insurance Parma Ohio Hot Shot Insurance Grand Rapids Michigan Hot Shot Truck Insurance Detroit Michigan Hot Shot Insurance Michigan Tow Truck Insurance Atlanta Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Michigan Tow Truck Insurance Ohio Commercial Truck Insurance Quotes Non Emergency Medical Transportation Insurance Ohio Taxi Insurance Ohio
- Tow Truck Insurance Companies
- Tow Truck Insurance Arnold Pennsylvania Tow Truck Insurance Reading PA Tow Truck Insurance Erie Pennsylvania Upper Darby Pennsylvania Tow Truck Insurance Tow Truck Insurance Canton Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Parma Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Dayton Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Akron Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Cleveland Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Pittsburgh Pennsylvania Tow Truck Insurance Philadelphia Tow Truck Insurance Pennsylvania Tow Truck Insurance Tucson Arizona Tow Truck Insurance Phoenix Fort Wayne Indiana Tow Truck Insurance Commercial Truck Insurance New Mexico Tow Truck Insurance Indiana Tow Truck Insurance Irving Texas Tow Truck Insurance Garland Tx Tow Truck Insurance Michigan Tow Truck Insurance Lubbock Tx Tow Truck Insurance Laredo Tx Tow Truck Insurance Plano Tx Tow Truck Insurance Corpus Christi Tow Truck Insurance Arlington Tx Tow Truck Insurance El Paso Tx Fort Worth Texas Tow Truck Insurance Tow Truck Insurance Austin Texas Tow Truck Insurance Dallas Tx Tow Truck Insurance San Antonio Tow Truck Insurance Texas Tow Truck Insurance Houston Tow Truck Insurance Toledo Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Cincinnati Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Columbus Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Grand Rapids Michigan Tow Truck Insurance Detroit Michigan
- Automobile Insurance
- Auto Insurance Loveland Ohio-Call 513-662-7000! Car Insurance Cincinnati Ohio What Is Your Insurance Company’s Claims Reputation, and Does It Even Matter? Bait and Switch Tactics by Insurance Companies Fear Plus Loathing, The Life And Times Of An Insurance Agent In Cincinnati The Best Insurance Rates in Cincinnati Come from Independent Insurance Agents. Commercial Insurance for Electricians in Cincinnati Landscaping Insurance Cincinnati What Are the Minimum Limits for Auto Insurance in Ohio? Auto Insurance Quotes Cincinnati Liability Car Insurance in Cincinnati, What Is It and Why Do I Need It? How Does Bodily Injury Liability Insurance Work? How Does Medical Payments Coverage Work? How Does Uninsured Motorist Insurance Coverage Work? Full Coverage Insurance in Cincinnati High Risk Car Insurance in Cincinnati Progressive Auto Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati Grange Insurance Cincinnati Oh How to Transfer your State Farm Car Insurance Policy to Cincinnati Are you looking for State Farm Auto insurance quotes in Cincinnati? Grange Insurance Cincinnati When you are insured with Small Claims are Great Nate, this is what happens to your Car Insurance Rates in Cincinnati. This is what happens when your Cincinnati insurance agent goes by the nickname, “I’m not on your side Clyde!” Are you getting car insurance quotes in Cincinnati with Wanda or Waldo, the One-Hit Wonders? What happens when you buy car insurance in Cincinnati from a Wet Willie? Amberley Ohio Insurance Are you looking to buy a used car in Cincinnati? Car Dealership Program For Sales Reps in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Did Your Agent Explain to You the 231 Ways Your Insurance Company can Legally Refuse to Pay Your Car Insurance Claim in Cincinnati? Is Cheap Car Insurance in Cincinnati a Good Deal for Me? Greater Cincinnati insurance buyers: Are you 100% certain you know what your insurance policy covers? Insurance is not rocket science here in Cincinnati…
- Business Auto Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance Kettering Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Springfield Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Hamilton Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Youngstown Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Kansas City Mo Tow Truck Insurance Virginia Tow Truck Insurance Port Clinton Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Uhrichsville Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Toronto Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Waterville Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Brookville Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Germantown Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Geneva Ohio Tow Truck Insurance New Carlisle Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Mount Healthy Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Munroe Falls Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Nelsonville Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Groveport Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Chardon Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Pepper Pike Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Wellston Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Deer Park Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Canal Fulton Ohio tow truck insurance St. Clairsville Ohio Tow Truck Insurance in Northwood Ohio Best Coverage Options for Business Auto Insurance Cincinnati.
- Insurance companies in Cincinnat..
- Blue Ash Insurance Agents What Is Your Insurance Company’s Claims Reputation, and Does It Even Matter? Encompass Insurance Cincinnati Fear Plus Loathing, The Life And Times Of An Insurance Agent In Cincinnati Hartford Insurance Cincinnati American Commerce Insurance In Cincinnati Pekin Insurance in Cincinnati Captive Insurance Agents of Cincinnati Can Only Sell Policies through One Company – Part One MetLife Insurance in Ohio, Kentucky-Great Rates On Auto Insurance. Call 513-662-7000 Are You Looking for MetLife Insurance in Cincinnati? Allstate Insurance in Cincinnati, Accident Forgiveness Surcharge Accident Forgiveness In Cincinnati And The Price You Pay for That Coverage Travelers Insurance Cincinnati Farmers Insurance in Cincinnati American Family Insurance in Cincinnati Allstate Auto Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati Progressive Auto Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati Grange Insurance Cincinnati Oh How to Transfer your State Farm Car Insurance Policy to Cincinnati Does Sassy Sally, or Helpless Hal Take Care of Your Insurance in Indian Hill Ohio? Are you looking for State Farm Auto insurance quotes in Cincinnati? Grange Insurance Cincinnati When you are insured with Small Claims are Great Nate, this is what happens to your Car Insurance Rates in Cincinnati. This is what happens when your Cincinnati insurance agent goes by the nickname, “I’m not on your side Clyde!”
- Pathway Insurance Clients
- Contractors Insurance Quotes CoupCounts InfoGraphic This is How CoupCounts Membership Benefits Your Company. Pathway Re-shopping Service Pathway Protection Letter Pathway Claims Advocacy Program Pathway Coverage Checklist Why I Would Never Leave Pathway Insurance! Pathway Protection Letter May 30, 2012 Pathway Protection Letter May 23, 2012 Pathway Protection Letter May 16, 2012 Having Trouble with Cincinnati Bell E-Mail Service? Cincinnati Bell Business E-mail Service Not Working? Accident Flow Chart Beauty Salon Insurance in Cincinnati Umbrella Insurance in Cincinnati Medicare Supplement Insurance in Cincinnati What Valuable Information Is Included in The Pathway Protection Letter? Who Pays for Television Advertisements of Car Insurance in Cincinnati? Pathway Coverage Checklist Will Help You Find The “Gaps” In Your Insurance Coverage This Is How To Start Your New Insurance Policy With Our Company How much is enough Liability Coverage? The Pathway Coverage Checklist™
- Commercial Truck Insurance Compa..
- Owner Operator Insurance Farmington Hills Owner Operator Insurance Troy Mi Owner Operator Insurance Westland Mi Owner Operator Insurance Clinton Michigan Owner Operator Insurance Livonia Mi Owner Operator Insurance Dearborn Mi Owner Operator Insurance Flint Mi Owner Operator Insurance Ann Arbor Owner Operator Insurance Lansing Mi Owner Operator Insurance Sterling Heights Mi Owner Operator Insurance Warren Michigan Owner Operator Insurance Grand Rapids Mi Owner Operator Insurance Detroit Tow Truck Insurance Virginia Beach Tow Truck Insurance Alabama Commercial Truck Insurance Virginia Owner Operator Insurance Virginia
- Home owners insurance
- Cincinnati Flood Insurance – Call 513-662-7000. Home Insurance Dayton Ohio Home Insurance Cincinnati Cincinnati Home Insurance Policy Canceled! Insurance for Vacant Homes in Ohio Encompass Insurance Cincinnati Hartford Insurance Announces An Updated Ohio Homeowners Insurance Package The Best Insurance Rates in Cincinnati Come from Independent Insurance Agents. Homeowners Insurance Exclusions Homeowners Insurance in Cincinnati, Rates Are Increasing with Most Companies. Homeowners Insurance in Cincinnati – More Complex Than the Price You Pay For It. Homeowners insurance Cincinnati Oh – What are the Pitfalls? Homeowners Insurance in Cincinnati- Which Insurance Policy Is Best? The Different Types of Homeowner’s Insurance Policies in Cincinnati What Is Named Perils Coverage for the Cincinnati Homeowners Insurance Policy?
- Insurance Coverage
- Cincinnati Umbrella Insurance, Why You Need It? Umbrella Insurance Cincinnati Ohio Motorcycle Insurance Cincinnati Insurance for Vacant Homes in Ohio Flood Insurance in Cincinnati – Call 513-662-7000. Umbrella Insurance in Cincinnati Umbrella Insurance in Cincinnati Medicare Supplement Insurance in Cincinnati Long Term Care Insurance in Cincinnati Disability Insurance in Cincinnati Will My Cincinnati Car Insurance Policy Allow Me to Lend My Car to Another Person? My Car Insurance in Cincinnati Was Canceled Because a Driver Has Too Many Tickets and Accidents! Teenage drivers in Cincinnati How Do Tickets and Accidents Effect Car Insurance in Cincinnati? Progressive Auto Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati How to Transfer your State Farm Car Insurance Policy to Cincinnati Did Your Agent Explain to You the 231 Ways Your Insurance Company can Legally Refuse to Pay Your Car Insurance Claim in Cincinnati? Exclusions of coverage for Dwelling Fire Basic and Broad Form in Cincinnati You Might Get Burned purchasing Cheap Landlord Insurance in Cincinnati What’s Covered by the Dwelling Fire Broad Form? (Landlord insurance Cincinnati Policy DF2.) Landlord Insurance Cincinnati Why you should probably not buy insurance direct in Cincinnati. Limitations of Coverage on your Home Policy. Typical Car Insurance Policy Exclusions What’s Not Covered on My Ohio Home Insurance Policy? Cincinnati Insurance Buyers: Isn’t it my agent’s responsibility to tell me what I need? Is State Minimum Insurance Coverage Adequate for Ohio Residents?
- Life Insurance
- Universal Life Insurance in Cincinnati – Should You Avoid This Life Insurance Policy? Life Insurance – What Is the Right Kind? Permanent Life Insurance Policies Are Very Profitable to Insurance Companies. This Is What Insurance Agents Won’t Tell You about Your Life Insurance in Cincinnati. Term Life Insurance in Cincinnati-What Is It? Cincinnati Life Insurance Quotes, What Policy Is Right For You? What Is Group Life Insurance? Pricing on Life Insurance in Cincinnati Can Vary Significantly Between Companies! Burial Insurance in Cincinnati Ohio Term Life Insurance in Cincinnati Life Insurance in Cincinnati
- Commercial Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance San Antonio Tx Roofing Contractors Insurance Cleveland Commercial Insurance Cincinnati Beauty Salon Insurance in Cincinnati Liability Insurance for HVAC Business in Cincinnati Painters Liability Insurance Cincinnati. Commercial Insurance for Electricians in Cincinnati Landscaping Insurance Cincinnati Liability Insurance for Roofers in Columbus Apartment Building Insurance Ohio Commercial Property Insurance Ohio Liability insurance for Roofers Liability Insurance for Roofing contractors Cincinnati Commercial Automobile Insurance in Cincinnati
- What you should know about your ..
- What Is Your Insurance Company’s Claims Reputation, and Does It Even Matter? Driver’s License Suspension in Ohio Causes Extra Workloads for the Courts. Business Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati What Valuable Information Is Included in The Pathway Protection Letter? Pathway Protection Letter Basing Your Decision Exclusively On Price Is A Mistake When You Buy Insurance In Cincinnati. Amberley Ohio Insurance Greater Cincinnati insurance buyers: Are you 100% certain you know what your insurance policy covers? Insurance is not rocket science here in Cincinnati…
- Why We Overpay
- Buying the Wrong Car Will Make Your Insurance Rates Skyrocket You Didn’t Pay Your Bill and Your Policy Lapsed! You Have Not Combined Your Car And Home Insurance With The Same Company Turning Small Claims Into Your Insurance Company Might Make You A High Risk Driver Bad Credit Will Make Your Insurance Rates Will Soar like the Eagles, But There’s Good News! You Have A Low Deductible On Your Insurance You Haven’t Comparison Shopped Your Insurance In Cincinnati Recently! Insurance For Teenage Drivers In Cincinnati Will Make Your Premiums Go Through The Roof! I Feel The Need For Speed
- Commercial Auto Insurance Pennsy..
- Owner Operator Insurance Lancaster PA Owner Operator Insurance Bethlehem PA Owner Operator Insurance Scranton PA Owner Operator Insurance Reading Pa Owner Operator Insurance Erie Pa Owner Operator Insurance Allentown PA Owner Operator Insurance Pittsburgh PA Owner Operator Insurance Philadelphia Owner Operator Insurance Pennsylvania
- Insurance Commercials
- Cincinnati Insurance Companies State Farm Insurance in Cincinnati -Does a 40% Discount Beat a 15% Rate Savings? State Farm Insurance In Cincinnati – Discounts Up to 40%? Progressive Insurance in Cincinnati- Is It a Good Idea to Name Your Own Price on Insurance? Progressive Insurance in Cincinnati Allstate Insurance Mayhem Commercials Insurance Commercials, Truth or Fiction?
- Independent Insurance Agency
- The Best Insurance Rates in Cincinnati Come from Independent Insurance Agents. Captive Insurance Agents of Cincinnati Exclusively Promote Insurance Policies through One Company – Part Two Independent Insurance Agency in Cincinnati Offers Better Rates Over the Long Term! Which Insurance Company Offers the Cheapest Car Insurance Rates in Cincinnati? Who Pays for Television Advertisements of Car Insurance in Cincinnati? Independent Insurance Agents in Cincinnati
- Eight Deadly Mistakes Made When ..
- Does Sassy Sally, or Helpless Hal Take Care of Your Insurance in Indian Hill Ohio? When you are insured with Small Claims are Great Nate, this is what happens to your Car Insurance Rates in Cincinnati. This is what happens when your Cincinnati insurance agent goes by the nickname, “I’m not on your side Clyde!” Are you getting car insurance quotes in Cincinnati with Wanda or Waldo, the One-Hit Wonders? What happens when you buy car insurance in Cincinnati from a Wet Willie? Amberley Ohio Insurance
- Tow Truck Insurance Arnold Pennsylvania Non Medical Transportation Insurance Pittsburgh Pa Owner Operator Insurance Harrisburg PA Owner Operator Insurance Levittown Tow Truck Insurance Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- Is Cheap Insurance Really a Good..
- What Is Your Insurance Company’s Claims Reputation, and Does It Even Matter? Cheap Insurance in Cincinnati Could Be Bad! What Mistake Do People Make When Shopping for Car Insurance in Detroit Michigan? What Is the Single Biggest Mistake When Shopping For Insurance in Cincinnati? Is Cheap Car Insurance in Cincinnati a Good Deal for Me?
- Umbrella Insurance
- Cincinnati Umbrella Insurance, Why You Need It? Umbrella Insurance Cincinnati Ohio Umbrella Insurance in Cincinnati Umbrella Insurance in Cincinnati
- Shopping for insurance on the in..
- The Pitfalls of Online Car Insurance Quotes in Cincinnati! What happens when you buy car insurance in Cincinnati from a Wet Willie? Amberley Ohio Insurance Could You Get Scammed When Shopping For Insurance In Cincinnati On The Internet?
- Roofing General Liability Insura..
- Roofing Contractors Insurance San Antonio Tx Liability Insurance for Roofers in Columbus Liability insurance for Roofers Liability Insurance for Roofing contractors Cincinnati
- Business Insurance
- Used Car Dealer Insurance Ohio Garage Insurance Quotes Small Business Insurance in Cincinnati Ohio Worker’s Compensation Kentucky
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Office Building Insurance Chicago Office Building Insurance Illinois Office Building Insurance Indiana Office Building Insurance Ohio
- Group Health Insurance
- Beauty Salon Insurance in Cincinnati Commercial Insurance for Electricians in Cincinnati Landscaping Insurance Cincinnati Group Health Insurance Cincinnati
- Claims Nightmare
- How Does a Claims Advocate Benefit Insurance Policyholders in Cincinnati? Bad Insurance Claims Service in Cincinnati The Pathway Protection Letter:This Is How It Can Protect You from Claim Denial. My Personal Claims Nightmare in Cincinnati Ohio
- Car Dealership Program
- Used Car Dealer Insurance Cincinnati Ohio Used Car Dealer Insurance Cleveland Ohio Are you looking to buy a used car in Cincinnati? Car Dealership Program For Sales Reps in Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky
- Insurance for Teenage Drivers
- The Good Student Discount Saves Cincinnati Teenage Drivers Thousands You can find cheap car insurance for teenage drivers in Cincinnati – Part 2 How to find cheap car insurance for teenage drivers in Cincinnati – Part 1 Ohio Car Insurance Sticker Shock
- Insurance Claims
- What is the Pathway Claim Advocacy Program? My Personal Claims Nightmare in Cincinnati Ohio Did you know that not one major insurance company… One bad claims adjustor turns a mole hill into a mountain of a mess for one client I had a bad claims experience in Cincinnati
- Car Insurance
- Cincinnati Car Insurance Review Progressive Insurance in Cincinnati- Is It a Good Idea to Name Your Own Price on Insurance? Speeding Tickets Increase As Tax Revenue Decreases for Small Towns
- My insurance was cancelled becau..
- Cincinnati Home Insurance Policy Canceled! Insurance for Vacant Homes in Ohio My Home Insurance Was Canceled in Cincinnati Because My Home Is Vacant!
- What you give up when you buy in..
- Motorcycle Insurance Cincinnati Buying your insurance directly with a company might cost you money instead of saving it Why you should probably not buy insurance direct in Cincinnati.
- Car Insurance Exclusions
- Will My Cincinnati Car Insurance Policy Allow Me to Lend My Car to Another Person? Did Your Agent Explain to You the 231 Ways Your Insurance Company can Legally Refuse to Pay Your Car Insurance Claim in Cincinnati? Typical Car Insurance Policy Exclusions
- Stupid Insurance Agent Tricks
- Is your Insurance Agent Dumb or Dumber when it comes to Coverage Knowledge in Cincinnati Why Years of Insurance Experience Does Not Guarantee Expertise in Cincinnati. Dumb Insurance Agent Advice in Cincinnati
- Why Choose our Cincinnati Insura..
- What is the Insurance Merry-Go-Round? ™ Fear Plus Loathing, The Life And Times Of An Insurance Agent In Cincinnati The Best Insurance Rates in Cincinnati Come from Independent Insurance Agents.
- Home Insurance Exclusions
- Insurance for Vacant Homes in Ohio Limitations of Coverage on your Home Policy. What’s Not Covered on My Ohio Home Insurance Policy?
- Pathway Check List
- Pathway Coverage Checklist Will Help You Find The “Gaps” In Your Insurance Coverage How much is enough Liability Coverage? The Pathway Coverage Checklist™
- Landlord Insurance Ohio
- Landlord Insurance Cleveland Landlord Insurance Quotes Ohio Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Cincinnati
- What’s covered by the Dwelling Fire Special Form in Cincinnati? What’s Covered by the Dwelling Fire Broad Form? (Landlord insurance Cincinnati Policy DF2.) Landlord Insurance Cincinnati
- Garage Insurance
- Garage Keepers Insurance Fort Wayne In Garage Keepers Insurance Ohio
- Kentucky Tow Truck Insurance Com..
- Tow Truck Insurance Kentucky Tow Truck Insurance Lexington Ky
- Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Compani..
- Tow Truck Insurance Lakewood Ohio Tow Truck Insurance Pataskala Ohio
- Ohio Insurance
- The Insurance Run Around is Frustrating! Kenwood Ohio Insurance
- Illinois Tow Truck Insurance Com..
- Tow Truck Insurance Chicago Tow Truck Insurance Illinois
- Roofing Insurance
- Roofing Contractors Insurance Houston Texas Roofing Contractors Insurance Michigan
- This is why insurance rates are ..
- This is the second reason why insurance rates are going up for greater Cincinnati residents. Insurance rates are going up for Greater Cincinnati Insurance buyers and this is the first reason why…
- What makes my premium go up?
- My Car Insurance in Cincinnati Was Canceled Because a Driver Has Too Many Tickets and Accidents! Teenage drivers in Cincinnati How Do Tickets and Accidents Effect Car Insurance in Cincinnati?
- What to do if your Claim Settlem..
- What is the Pathway Claim Advocacy Program? I had a bad claims experience in Cincinnati
- Ohio Commercial Auto Insurance
- Owner Operator Insurance Cleveland Ohio Owner Operator Insurance Ohio
- How much is enough Liability Cov..
- Beauty Salon Insurance in Cincinnati How much is enough Liability Coverage?
- My House is Vacant
- Insurance for Vacant Homes in Ohio My Home Insurance Was Canceled in Cincinnati Because My Home Is Vacant!
- Dwelling Fire Exclusions
- Exclusions of coverage for Dwelling Fire Basic and Broad Form in Cincinnati You Might Get Burned purchasing Cheap Landlord Insurance in Cincinnati
- Insurance for Rental Units in Ci..
- What’s Covered by the Dwelling Fire Broad Form? (Landlord insurance Cincinnati Policy DF2.) Landlord Insurance Cincinnati
- Insurance in Kentucky
- Landlord Insurance Lexington Kentucky Kentucky Car Insurance And No-Fault Automobile Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Beauty Salon Insurance in Cincinnati Individual Health Insurance in Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Restaurant Insurance
- Restaurant Insurance Cincinnati
- Non Medical Transportation Insur..
- Non Emergency Transportation Insurance Quote
- Car Carrier Insurance
- Auto Hauler Insurance Michigan
- Ohio Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Building Insurance Ohio
- Ohio Contractors Insurance
- Contractors Insurance Cincinnati
- Ohio Car Insurance
- Car Insurance Hamilton Ohio
- Kentucky Business Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Louisville Kentucky
- Hotshot Trucking Insurance
- Insurance for Hotshot Trucking Ohio
- Non Emergency Medical Transporta..
- Georgia Non Emergency Transportation Insurance
- Indiana Tow Truck Insurance Comp..
- Tow Truck Insurance Indianapolis
- Ohio Business Insurance
- Used Car Dealer Insurance Columbus Ohio
- Rental Property Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Kentucky
- Indiana Garage Insurance Compani..
- Garage Keepers Insurance Indianapolis
- Maryland Tow Truck Insurance Com..
- Tow Truck Insurance Baltimore MD
- Motel Insurance Program
- Hotel Insurance Ohio
- Ohio Home Insurance
- Vacant Home Insurance Ohio
- Reviews from our Clients
- How to Give a Review on Google Plus
- Condo Insurance
- Condo Insurance Cincinnati
- Boat Insurance
- Boat Insurance in Cincinnati
- Wilson’s story
- Buying your insurance directly with a company might cost you money instead of saving it
- Flood Insurance
- Flood Insurance in Cincinnati – Call 513-662-7000.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance
- Medicare Supplement Insurance in Cincinnati
- Long-term care insurance
- Long Term Care Insurance in Cincinnati
- Disability Insurance
- Disability Insurance in Cincinnati
- Truth or Fiction?
- Insurance Commercials, Truth or Fiction?
- Cincinnati Agents Here Today and..
- Some Insurance Agents in Cincinnati are Here Today and Gone Tomorrow
- Tickets and Accidents
- My Car Insurance in Cincinnati Was Canceled Because a Driver Has Too Many Tickets and Accidents!
- Employment Opportunities with Pa..
- Employment Opportunity with Pathway Insurance
- Home Value Protection
- Ohio Real Estate Agents
- Motorcycle Insurance
- Motorcycle Insurance Cincinnati
- Blue Ash Insurance Agency
- Blue Ash Insurance Agents
- Video Production Cincinnati
- Video Production Cincinnati
- Columbus Landlord Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Columbus Ohio
- Renters Insurance
- Renters Insurance in Cincinnati
- Non Medical Life Insurance
- Ohio Non Medical Life Insurance Now Available
- How to start a New Policy
- This Is How To Start Your New Insurance Policy With Our Company
- Dayton landlord Insurance
- Landlord Insurance Dayton Ohio
- Dirk and Canon are Insurance Det..
- Dirk and Canon Insurance Detectives. ™
- Claims adjustor drops the ball
- One bad claims adjustor turns a mole hill into a mountain of a mess for one client